Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Strange Realization

I woke up this morning, took a shower, got dressed, and thought "What's going on? Something is weird." I couldn't figure it out for a few minutes.

Then it hit me. I haven't blown my nose at all this morning. Same with yesterday morning. Same with the morning before that. And the past two mornings, I've forgotten to take any allergy medication. I still haven't had any symptoms: No runny nose, no congestion, no itchy eyes. It's gone, all of it.

I guess it's England. England doesn't have the plants that make me go crazy. I literally rolled around in a field here, petting a puppy, and still didn't ONCE have any sniffles. Unbelievable! I mean, I was face-against-the-grass, surrounded by trees, and I could breathe. That was definitely not the case in France and Italy - I don't think I stopped sneezing in Rome.

Halle-fricking-lujah!

3 comments:

  1. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alternative theory: You gave it to me. I haven't been able to ~stop. :P

    I miss you very much. :( But am glad you're having a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the new foods you have been eating have affected your allergies. See, junk food is good for you Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete