Friday, September 11, 2009

Picture Post

First glimpse of England through the plane window.


My room! We really lucked out. I saw a few friends' rooms today, and they were, erm...not as nice, I'll just say. My bed is the one off by itself.

My bed, and the fireplace I have next to it.


The beginning of the tour. The guy with the sunglasses is James, a graduate resident. The woman with the red necklace off to the right is Debbie, our tour guide. She was hilarious. Her intro was "Hello all, I'm Debbie, your tour guide...and I'M VERY LOUD." She wasn't kidding, she shouted the whole time. Nobody had any trouble hearing her!


The chapel at Trinity College.
So far as I can tell, I can only post 5 pictures per post, so I'll make another post to continue the picture train.

No comments:

Post a Comment