Saturday, September 19, 2009

Random Post

Ok, first of all, this is where I spent all afternoon today with Jane. My head nearly exploded the first time I walked into Primark and saw the shoe department.

I realized today that I've never posted a picture of the actual UGA at Oxford house. So, here it is, my residence until December.

An awesome trapeze guy I saw while walking through the centre of town. (Sorry, "center" doesn't look correct to me anymore.)

The bookshop. Truly not just any book shop, it's THE bookshop.


One of the numerous streets I walked on to get to Primark, a.k.a. Shoe Heaven. I took this picture to illustrate how stately and gorgeous the shopping part of Oxford is.
More to come! I had a fun night out last night, and took pictures galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment