Monday, October 5, 2009

Final Bath Picture Post

One view of the Circus.


...Aaand the other side!


The restaurant we went to for dinner gave us our soda in the old-school bottles.


Ok, so we got stuffed Christmas ornament dolls at the Bath gift shop, and then creepily took pictures of them on the train ride home. On the left is Flavius, who belongs to Janie. On the right is Charles.


Erm, yeah...this is what happens when you're tired and delirious...you force your dolls to make out. Actually, Janie and I decided that they're a legit couple. We're aware that their love is in defiance of the laws of time.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously enjoyed these. Tell Janie she rocks, for going with you. And so do you! These are all just so cool I can't even tell you. I'm glad you were able to take some time and relax and have fun for a bit. Thank you so much for keeping up with your blog.
    I'm a lucky Mom.

    ReplyDelete