Monday, April 19, 2010

Room Draw tonight!

Eeee!

Gallagher 211, a single in Froelicher!

Downside: It's sort of the "jock" dorm.

Upsides!: It's right near the gym, it has a pretty little courtyard, and it's a building I've never lived in before, so it's fresh and exciting. And honestly, with the housing shortage, just the fact that I got a single is a major stroke of luck. I think the only reason I got it is my arriving early and showing up right at the door; they were only on number 215 or so, I was 260, but because people hadn't turned up yet/hadn't formed a line, they let me in.

People like to complain that Froelicher is ancient, but frankly, I like that! The T is the shiny-new-modern dorm house, and it feels oddly clinical in there. I must be weird, I like the old school dorms.

Oh, and there are also supposedly mice in Froelicher. Then again, there are also supposedly mice in Stimson, and having lived there for 3 of my 6 semesters, I've yet to experience mouse-takeover in my personal dorm. I haven't even SEEN a mouse, or any sign of a single one living in contact with my stuff. So I'm not too worried.

If I do see a rogue rodent, I've got a name all picked out for him, though (Basil, if you're wondering....)


No comments:

Post a Comment