Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's amazing how, at the end of the semester, you make one list of stuff to do, complete everything on it, and realize...OH WAIT, you have to make another huge list!

As it stands right now, having taken my last Latin American exam, done my Crab Monster scene for Playwriting, turned in the first two Comparative Colonialism questions, and had my last essay critiqued for English 307, I still have to:

1. Write a play.
2. Take the Playwriting final.
3. Finish the other 4 questions of the Comparative Colonialism take-home exam.
4. Edit, put together and turn in a creative writing portfolio.
5. Do the Vietnam final.
6. Write a 15-page paper.
7. Make and present a 15-minute lecture.

And it's still not as bad as Oxford. I swear, that place has me cured for life of ever thinking "This is too much schoolwork."

No comments:

Post a Comment