Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Scotland Pics, Third Batch

They put a cemetary in the castle for soldiers' dogs!

View of Arthur's Seat, a famous hilltop in Edinburgh.


Inside of St. Margaret's Chapel. The guide of the brief castle tour we took told us that you can get married in it still, and it doesn't matter what nationality or religion you are. The only catch is, the chapel only holds 25 people on a good day, so your wedding better be small.


Another awesome view.


The Scottish sky was generally angry but beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the pictures where all your non-facebook followers could see them. They turned out quite well.
    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG soooo jealous! Even though I've been to Scotland, I wish I could go back to really get a chance to enjoy the scenery. It's so gorgeous there (Ireland too) and we didn't really get a chance to see much of the landscape when I went. Plus, that was, like, forever ago so it would be nice to just get the chance to go again. I think I would appreciate it a lot more then I did as a kid. Ah, well, your amazing pics will have to be enough for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too, Mom.

    Rebecca, you should definitely go back to Scotland! I'm already scheming my return ;)

    ReplyDelete