Sunday, November 8, 2009

Getting the rest of my Scotland pics up, slowly but surely...

Serena, Janie and I "played mad" in a dungeon at Edinburgh Castle. No idea why, I think we were a bit delirious with travel fatigue.


The Great Hall. Every castle needs one, right?


Epic foam sword battle in the gift shop. I'm wearing a hat based on the head of Scottish Highland Cows, who in their native land are called the "Hairy Coo."


In the National Museum of Scotland, we once again found ourselves donning corsets. Why does every British museum have a try-on-a-corset section?! They also had a samurai helmet and a Victorian dress, so Serena was the English damsel and I was the samurai soldier stealing her away (don't ask why a samurai would be wearing a corset...)


There's really no redeeming this picture, I just thought it was amusing that Janie shouted "Do a martial arts pose!" and this is what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment